My workout music!
I love to run! But without music I could never do it. I always say that life itself should have background music, he he. Since thats a bit hard to do I opted for the runs. Whenever I run there has to be music.
And this is what I like to listen to these days when I run:
1. Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars. Uptown Funk
2. “Mama Said Knock You Out” LL Cool J
3. “Let’s Get It Started” The Black Eyed Peas
4. Megan Trainor – All about that bass
5. Train- Hey, Soul Sister
6. One Republic- Good Life
7. Shakira- Empire
8. Ed Sheehan- Sing
9. One Republic- Love runs out
I always finish my run with this one:
10. Natasha Bedingfield- Wild Horses.
Have a good run guys!!!!